About Me

My photo
My names Jaycine and I love everything fashion and beauty! I'm currently a college student and believe that everyone should be fabulous no matter what your budget is. I'm here to show you how to make that possible!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fashion A to Z: C is for Cape

So, I think I'm totally going to take the dive and get a cape. This is something that I've been on the fence about, for probably year. I've been seeing them everywhere for the past few months, and after going on Pinterest and seeing how adorable they look, that was the shove I needed. Capes are perfect to wear during fall and during the cooler months of spring. You might even be able to get away with it during winter, depending on how thick it is, and how warm the weather would be that day. I feel like capes are just the perfect thing to wear. I'm not even sure why, but they just seem right. And totally like the the perfect chic alternative to a jacket.


I love the combination of the cape and floppy hat. It just makes the girl look so mysterious. I'm also in love with her rolled leather pants.


This outfit is just darling. I love the camel color of the cape, because you can easily wear it with any outfit and you can wear it any season. I love the black, navy, and orange combo in the print of the dress.


I love love love that this is tweed and double breasted. This makes the cape look even more interesting and reminds me of a blazer I had in high school. This would be totally perfect to wear during fall.

Capes $50 and Under

No comments:

Post a Comment