About Me

My photo
My names Jaycine and I love everything fashion and beauty! I'm currently a college student and believe that everyone should be fabulous no matter what your budget is. I'm here to show you how to make that possible!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fighting Winter Slump: Snow Boots

When in the world is spring coming? I'm so sick of the snow, I feel like it's never going to end. The sidewalks at school are completely ice. I basically feel like I'm competing in ice skating for the Winter Olympics every time I leave my house. I'm so glad that this year I picked up a pair of snow boots, right before the first snow storm we had, because I wear them all the time. At first when I picked them up, I wasn't sure how they would end up looking with my clothes or exactly how to style them without looking ridiculous. I finally figured  out the formula: Wear them with anything. I know pretty crazy right? I've worn them with jeans, leggings, dresses, and even skirts. I'm so glad that I bought them, because they keep my feet super warm, they help me not fall and embarrass myself in front of everyone on campus, and I get tons of compliments on them. Score.


This outfit is perfect for showing winter boots don't have to interfere with your personal style. I love that she mixed the coloring blocking with the plaid shirt. And huge bonus points for the statement necklace, considering the fact I can never resist a good statement necklace.


I love how warm and comfy this outfit looks. The fur scarf definitely takes this outfit to another level.


This look is awesome for the winter. I love the cream turtleneck sweater paired with green jacket. I also love that her socks are peeking out of the boots, because it's such a playful detail. This is something great to do if you have a sock collection you want to show off.


Snow Boots $50 and Under


How do you wear your snow boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment