About Me

My photo
My names Jaycine and I love everything fashion and beauty! I'm currently a college student and believe that everyone should be fabulous no matter what your budget is. I'm here to show you how to make that possible!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Fashion from A to Z: E is for Elbow Patches

This past weekend was the perfect weather, to take me out of my winter slump. But, of course, the weather is back to being insane. I had to pull the sweaters back out that I though I might not have to see for awhile. Something that I did notice that I don't have in my closet, are anything with elbow patches. What. I need to get on that. Like two years ago. I love elbow patches, it's just a quirky fun detail that can make a sweater or cardigan special and different. I also love that you can do them in any fabric that you could ever imagine. This means leather. Which makes me a very very happy girl. Also, you can easily update any sweater or cardigan you've grown tired of, and DIY elbow patches on them! It's super easy and basically anyone can do it.


I love that this is a rectangle patch. It also doesn't hurt that it's leather, since I'm going to be marrying leather one day. I think that the patch adds a fun touch, to the otherwise, plain turtleneck. It's exactly what this outfit needed.


This outfit is total perfection. I love the striped shirt layered over the bright orange top. The camel leather patches are the icing the cake. It totally pulls this look together, because of the camel colored leather shoes.This would be perfect for a Saturday of adventures and exploring a new town.


I love this look, because the quilted J.Crew vest is totally killer and the elbow patches are just too perfect.


Elbow Patch Sweaters Under $50

No comments:

Post a Comment