About Me

My photo
My names Jaycine and I love everything fashion and beauty! I'm currently a college student and believe that everyone should be fabulous no matter what your budget is. I'm here to show you how to make that possible!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fashion A to Z: D is for Dressing Table

Okay. I know, I know that a dressing table isn't technically fashion, but oh well, because this is something great to have. A dressing table is a table designated for just getting you read, basically. You store your make up there, have your jewelry displayed there, or even have your hair stuff there. This makes it super easy to just have all of your getting ready items all in one place. You can also put all of the products you use everyday on "display", that way it's always in arms reach and you never loose it at the bottom of a random drawer. I decided to feature for this post, the Malm Dressing Table from Ikea, because it's such a great price for a great piece. It comes in white with a glass top sheet, so you can put pictures or whatever underneath and they won't get damaged. The price is $149, which is totally a steal for how sleek it looks and you can use it in so many different ways.


I love the colors used here. I feel like white mixed with gold and tans are so relaxing and timeless. I love the texture of the lamp bases and the fur cushion mixed with the sleekness of the dressing table. I can totally see this in a house by the beach.


I love the set up of this dressing table. I love that they have items on display and that they used a clear chair. Using a clear chair is a great idea, especially if you're working with a small space.


I love love love this set up. I love the cushion on the bench and the mirror. I also love how the picture frames are arranged like a gallery wall. This definitely brings me back to my childhood, because I would have loved to play dress up here and pretended like I was a princess.

Do you have a dressing table?

No comments:

Post a Comment