About Me

My photo
My names Jaycine and I love everything fashion and beauty! I'm currently a college student and believe that everyone should be fabulous no matter what your budget is. I'm here to show you how to make that possible!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fashion A to Z: A is for Ankle Boots

Ankle boots are a fun staple that every girl should try and have in their closet. They are super super versatile and are perfect for every season. Ankle boots can be worn running to the grocery store or a night out on the town with your girlfriends. I love that you can easily wear them during any season, since you can pair them with jeans, shorts, dresses, or skirts. Basically, whatever your little heart desires. Also, no worries if you have short legs (you can trust me on this, I'm only 5 foot) you can totally make ankle boots work, without making your legs look like stumps. Just make sure that you snag a pair that hits just at your ankle bone, that way it doesn't end up cutting off your legs, making them appear any shorter. Or if you don't want to do that, grab a pair in black and pair them with black tights or black pants. Below are a few examples of some great ways to wear ankle boots.


I love these ankle boots for winter, because they're practical to wear when it's slippy outside.


This outfit is perfect for fall. I'm obsessed with the oxblood jeans paired with the tan ankle boots. It's such a great color combination.


This is by far my favorite look. I love the plaid button up, with the fur vest effortlessly tossed over, topped off with the cream infinity scarf, and completed with the ankle boots. This is the ultimate transition season outfit. It's super cute for running errands or catching up with friends during brunch.


Ankle Boots Under $50
Starting at the top going clockwise:

What's your favorite way to style ankle boots?



No comments:

Post a Comment